TECHNET Archives

May 1997

From:
Jack Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 1997 08:57:58 -0500
sent this up five days ago, and still haven't seen it on the net, so
sending again. jack

>From the EMPF HelpLine in Indianapolis, prepared by Jack Crawford:

Actually, the presentation was to the Indiana Surface Mount Technology
Association Chapter which the EMPF hosted. Copies of the paper are
available through the HelpLine at 317-655-3688. Are there many folks that
would be interested in a workshop or training course on this? Please reply
directly to [log in to unmask]      jack