TECHNET Archives

April 1997

From:
"Lolmaugh, Scott (AZ15)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
08 Apr 1997 11:01:25 -0500
It's now here....  Check out this web location for information about the
first known virus that can travel and automatically infect others by sending
itself through your e-mail without your knowledge...
http://www.mcafee.com/corp/press/022497.html