TECHNET Archives

April 1997

From:
Bogdan Gaby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 07 Apr 1997 14:34:10 -0700
Dear TechNetters
We intend to buy an Xray microscope in order to improve our research
and development capability.We intend to perform with it assembly
soldering analysis (bga) and also internal analysis of IC's(bonding,
cracks,aso).Is anybody of you performing such a wide range of
applications with the same X-Ray microscope?
Which features has it?
Thank you all
Gaby