TECHNET Archives

April 1997

From:
"DR.KUNTHALA JAYARAMAN" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 00:52:24 +0500 (GMT+0500)

Dear sir,
	I humbly request you to Pass this message to Professor
Edwin P. Plueddemann and send me his e-mail address .

Dear Prof.  Plueddemann,

First I would like to introduce myself as Ashok Kumar, Research  Scholar in
the Department of Chemical Engineering, Anna University, Madras - 600 025,
India.  I am presently involved in the 'Synthesis and Characterization of
Silane Coupling Agents'.  Your book  entitled 'Silane Coupling Agents'
(Second Edition) has given me a lot of ideas about my research problem and
has helped me to start my research work. I have synthesized few
siliconized-epoxy  composites by using
3-aminopropyltrimethoxysilane as a coupling agent.  From  your book I came
to know that the amino functional coupling agents are self catalyzing and
give better interfacial adhesion.  So I have planned to synthesize amino
functional coupling agents.  In this respect I would like to have your
valuable suggestions and your recent reprints in this area particularly your
paper entitled  "Improvements in silane coupling agents for more durable
bonding at the polymer reinforcement interface" Published in the  Annual
Technical Conference Soc.Plast.Engg.  Two months ago I send a letter to you,
but I did not get any reply.  I humbly request you to give me a reply by
letter or by e-mail.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely

A.ASHOK KUMAR