TECHNET Archives

April 1997

From:
"Cote, Pete HSD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 03 Apr 1997 14:05:00 -0500
From:  [log in to unmask]

I am sending this TechNet request out for Stephen Chin at the United
Technologies Research Center.  He is doing a materials study of high
temperature solders and would be interested in located a lab, technical
center, etc. that would be willing to process the test boards for him.
The boards are Through-hole technology, and 3 different high temperature
solders will be evaluated.

The EMPF has already been approach and replied that they would not be
able to do it.

If any of you TechNetters can help Stephen Chin out, I am sure he would
be very grateful.  Please send your e-mail replies to him at
[log in to unmask]  If this is not possible, you can reply to me (Peter
Cote) at Hamilton Standard Div., United Technologies Corp.

Thank you in advance

Peter H. Cote