TECHNET Archives

April 1997

From:
"Lolmaugh, Scott (AZ15)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
04 Apr 1997 12:06:43 -0600
Carl,
We also have a 4785.  The Machine Display only has one password associated
with it.
>From the "Data" screen, press and hold (DON'T PRESS SET FIRST)  [SPEC 1] -
[SET] - [CONT] - [7] and release all together.
This will bring up the password screen.  There are two options here: 1)
Display  & 2) Input  To display the password highlight the Display option
and press [SET].  The current password will display for a few seconds.  To
input a new password, highlight the Input option and press [SET].
Hope this helps out.
Regards,
Scott Lolmaugh
Honeywell
Phoenix, AZ
 ----------
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sanyo 4785 Password
Date: Thursday, April 03, 1997 3:31PM

Hey Guys,

I need HELP!, I got a problem with an Sanyo 4785 SMT machine.
A tech was fooling around with some of the screens and changed the
password to the Data ( Monitor ) Screens. The problem is he doesn't know
how he did it and no one else knows how to change it back. So if any one
knows how to change the password back, or knows someone who we
can contact ( already called Universal , dead end ) please contact me.
Carl Ray