TECHNET Archives

April 1997

From:
"ALAN COCHRANE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 03 Apr 97 08:59:59 PST
     HyperSuite made by PADS software has a good windows based program for
     this.

     Alan B. Cochrane
     Director of New Technology
     Multek Inc.

Subject: EMC Software
Author:  [log in to unmask] at INTERNET_GATEWAY
Date:    4/3/97 8:53 AM

I'm looking for EMC software to be run on an IBM PC
compatible in Win 95 environment. I will be using the
requirements of this software to justify the machine on which
it's to be used.

The software is not to be used in an EMC lab, so implementation
with actual testing is not what's needed.

Specifically, I'm looking software that will run a simulation
at the board level with a high degree of accuracy. So I guess
the software would have to accept some board layout software
in order to run the simulation.

My specific ability is in pc board construction techniques
that have been crosschecked at a lab after the boards are
made. This software would greatly help.

Anyone have any leads?  Private emails welcome.

  The comments and opinions stated herein are mine alone,
          and do not reflect those of my employer.