TECHNET Archives

April 1997

From:
"Blanchet,Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 08:14:00 -0400 (EDT)

I would suggest that the IPC set up a separate forum or an Internet site to
deal with all the equipments "cheap and available" from members. It could be
divided in sections so that we can quickly and efficiently access the
information. Maybe it already exists ?

Let's not let this forum look like the classified.

RB