TECHNET Archives

April 1997

From:
"Tamir Ben-Shoshan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 03 Apr 97 13:57:22 EST
     Hi,

     I wont to clarify regarding the max weight for double side reflow, i
     ment that there is a ratio between the surface energy and gravity, one
     of the way to masure the adhesion is to test when does a melt droplet
     is seperated from the solid surface, and with the use of Young-Dupre
     equation you can calculat the surface energy.