TECHNET Archives

April 1997

From:
"Ron Hollandsworth"<[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 97 09:42:45 -0500

     Kic Thermal Profiling
     15950 Bernardo Center Drive
     Suite E
     San Diego, CA.  92127
     Tel: 619-673-6050
     fax: 619-673-0085

     Works well with Windows based software.  This works well for most all
     kinds of profiling of printed circuit assemblies across the wave or
     through the SMT reflow machines.

     I would highly recommend the Wave Solder Optimizer  to track
     parameters on your wave solder machine.  Parallelism, solder depth,
     preheat consistency, etc.  Martin Ingle is the person I deal with.
     Address below.

     Technology Information Corporation
     P.O. Box 10121
     Silver Spring, Maryland