TECHNET Archives

April 1997

Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 09:33:37 -0500
Steve,

You can download a free copy of Polar's PCB Controlled Impedance Calculator from our website at http://www.cyprus.on.ca/download/download.html

Although it doesn't offer differential impedance calculations, it is very easy to use. I beleive they are writing a new version that will include differentials, but I'm not sure of a release date.

You may want to contact us, or Polar's US offices ([log in to unmask]) and get a free copy of their booklet "An Introduction to the Manufacture of Controlled Impedance PCBs."

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me personally. I'd be happy to offer any assistance possible.

Regards,
Greg
---
CYPRUS PRODUCTS INC.