TECHNET Archives

April 1997

From:
Bob <"Bob "@infinite.com>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 08:42:21 -0500
Tom,

If it is that big of deal for you to download a few extra bytes of info,
maybe you should just be subscribing to the Technet Digest.

_______________Reply Separator_____________________________

I respectfully disagree with Richard.  I would much prefer that folks
crop the original message from their response.  I am on the road a great
deal of the time, and the volume of mail on the Technet would be a whole
lot easier to download without all the redundant original message
attchments.  Provided that we can retain the original subject, I have no
problem matching questions and answers. While we're at it, I wish people
would direct service concerns (mail inactivity, mailstorms,
unsubscribing, etc.) to the email address listed at the bottom of every
technet message.  Thanks!

     Regards,
     Tom Coyle
     Field Services Engineer