TECHNET Archives

April 1997

Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 11:33:20 -0500

----------
From: 	Allen, Rob
Sent: 	Tuesday, April 15, 1997 11:27 AM
To: 	EveryOne
Subject: 	FW: URGENT WARNING VIRUS ALERT

----------
From:  Barbag, Sam
Sent:  Tuesday, April 15, 1997 8:26 AM
To:  Barbag, Sam; Beckford, Faithlyn; Brzustowicz, Floyd; Busel,
Terri; Carpinteyro, Araceli; DeGarcia, Arnold; Duggirala, Murali;
Economos, Maria; Flaherty, Jude; Gomez, Joseph; Griff, Donna;
Grillone, Patti; Henness, Mark; Jenkins, Verone; Jones, Shildia L.;
Lambert, Robert; Leyenberger, Art; Moszenberg, Abe; Pitti, Monica;
Ramage, Dave; Rockwell, David; Samant, Deepa; Sliker, Candis; Stasio,
Marc; Szablowski, Walter; Tripathi, Aparna (A.); Virgilio, Michael;
Vizneau, Dana; Weiskott, Marc; White, James; Wilson, Veronica