TECHNET Archives

April 1997

From:
"Suixin Zhang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 15:43:02 +0100
Hello, everyone
I am working with sequential built up technology using photo
imagebale dielectric to form micro vias. In pcb industry,
dry film photo resists are used to tent the vias for copper etching.
In our lab, we don't have dry film resists available at the moment. I
have to spin liquid resists to do the copper etching. My question is,
does anybody there know which kind of liquid resists fits this job to
cover the side walls of the vias (40 micron deep)
suixin zhang
ELIS-TFCG/IMEC, University of Gent
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, B-9000 Gent, Belgium
tel: 0032-9-2643371
fax: 0032-9-2643594
Email: [log in to unmask]