TECHNET Archives

April 1997

From:
Siegfried Quemado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 97 09:39:00 PDT
We're currently using Kester R244 and if anybody out there has used this
paste, please share with me your experience with this paste and how it
performs when it has been stored at relatively "extreme" temperatures,
such as -20C and 10C. We are currently storing ours at 4C and we would
like to determine what our storage tolerances should be. We are looking
at a window between -10C and 10C.

Also, has anybody used this paste after it has been stored at around 8
hours at approximately dry ice temperature? What do you suppose would
happen after paste stored at this cold temperature is reflowed?

Regards,
Siegfried Quemado