TECHNET Archives

April 1997

From:
"Baker,Kelly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 14:06:21 -0400
Hey Denis, how goes the battle?  After long research, into immersion
gold, the answer
to your question is no.  We use an auto catalytic, therefore, it an
electroless system.
If there's anyone else out there looking for indepth answers to
immersion gold, save your time.  After hours of research basically it
comes down to this, there's no spec to test it and there's
no spec to ref it.  There are 55110D, 6012, 45204, but they are of no
real help.  I spoke with
Lisa Williams and Dave Corbett, who were very helpful, but the specs
were not in the
depth that we were hoping for.  Thanks so much for trying to help.