TECHNET Archives

April 1997

From:
Ed Cosper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 09:57:44 -0500
I am surprised to hear the exposure step has a correction to the degree you've implied. This is interesting to me. Would you consider sharing your finding with the net. I am interesting in what step you have found to be the best. You can express you data in % relative to the other
steps in lieu of to the population tested. This way you don't have to share your internal yields with the world,  I would like to run a correlative study of my own. We use Dynachem HG and GA resist. What do you use?

Our studies have concluded that the major cause of short and opens are directly related to the method and frequency by the which the printers clean there phototool ( A/W ). In other words we only have problems when we find operators not wiping down there film. Another key finding is the cleanliness of the room.

Ed Cosper