TECHNET Archives

April 1997

Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 14:11:24 -0600

Two documents come to mind (OK, so I looked it up!!):

MIL-HDBK-263  Electrostatic Discharge Control Handbook for Protection of
Electrical and Electronic Parts, Assemblies and Equipment

-and-

MIL-STD-1686  Electrostatic Discharge Control Program for Protection of
Electrical and Electronic Parts, Assemblies and Equipment.

These are the two documents that we base our ESD control program upon.

Hope this helps!!

Steve McBride
Frontier Engineering Inc.