TECHNET Archives

March 1997

From:
Elaine Gamboa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 13:09:40 -0600

Determine what affect a change to J-Stds. will have on your end item.
You will probably find that there will be some parts that will require
investigation and testing, however, many are moving in the J-Stds.,
direction.  As Mr. McGuire from Boeing the customer (MIL) is
supporting the move.  Our customer is very supportive.  We included
our MIL Customer in all aspects of teams at ITT.  We have for a long
time and it has paid back ten fold.  Make the comparisons and submit a
concept paper for a block change.  This would be a good start.  Talk to
your customer up front.