TECHNET Archives

March 1997

From:
[log in to unmask] (Karl Sauter)
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 07:58:21 -0800

Guenter,

How do you check for this on a finished assembly, since the
rest of the board is very clean and likely to still pass a
general ionic contamination level determination procedure?

Is there an approved cleaning method for assembled boards
with BGAs, or is no-clean flux the only option?

Regards,
Karl Sauter