TECHNET Archives

March 1997

From:
Dick Desrosiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 01 Mar 1997 16:09:16 -0500
The environmentally unsafe problems of silver reclamation, as well as the humanly unsafe problems associated with ammonia, have been eliminated from the photo plotting process with the Dry Process Direct write systems.  The Graphics Art industry has been using the Lino-Type Hell (Heidelberg) Dry Setter photo plotter and Polaroid Dry Imagesetter film for several years now with great success, performance wise as well as environmentally and ecomocally.

I hesitate to use this forum for marketing purposes, however, not being the first to do so, I should point out that AOI International is now installing several Polaroid/Heidelberg systems in PCB shops after an extensive testing and evaluation period.

Dick Desrosiers
508-937-5400  ext 212
508-441-0122 (fax)