TECHNET Archives

March 1997

From:
Renee Devlin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 10:55:39 -0600

Dear Technet,

I would like to strongly protest the recent blatent advertisement by the
company CADET on the Technet.  I thought it was against the rules to use
the Technet for advertisement purposes.  My understanding was that the
Technet was a forum for technical information exchange between peers,
excluding the recent issues with job postings.  If my understanding is
wrong, PLEASE let me know so that I may post advertisements for my
company.  If not, somebody please contact CADET and inform them of their
obviously blatent infractions to which their is absolutely no excuse
(especially if they have monitored the Technet to any extent).

Renee Devlin
Sygogh Inc.