TECHNET Archives

March 1997

Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 9:36:50 +0200 (CET)
From:	ADMVAX::SMTP%"[log in to unmask]"  1-MAR-1997 22:23:28.55
To:	OCTAAF::_LDM
CC:
Subj:	RE: handling silver halide wastes

Date: Sat, 01 Mar 1997 16:09:16 -0500
From: Dick Desrosiers <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: handling silver halide wastes
To: "'Roubineau, Pascal'" <[log in to unmask]>,
        "'smtp: [log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

The environmentally unsafe problems of silver reclamation, as well as =
the humanly unsafe problems associated with ammonia, have been =
eliminated from the photo plotting process with the Dry Process Direct =
write systems.  The Graphics Art industry has been using the Lino-Type =
Hell (Heidelberg) Dry Setter photo plotter and Polaroid Dry Imagesetter =
film for several years now with great success, performance wise as well =
as environmentally and ecomocally.

I hesitate to use this forum for marketing purposes, however, not being =
the first to do so, I should point out that AOI International is now =
installing several Polaroid/Heidelberg systems in PCB shops after an =
extensive testing and evaluation period.

Dick Desrosiers
508-937-5400  ext 212
508-441-0122 (fax)