TECHNET Archives

March 1997

From:
Cadet automation systems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 19:52:46 +0500 (GMT+0500)

Dear Sir,

We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as an end-to-end design service
bearue for Printed Circuit Boards, Hybrids & FPGAs.

Since it's inception, CADET has been commited to the design services for
the electronics industry. Our teams dedicated design support, flexible
design aproaches and powerful CAD tools from worlds #1 M/s CADENCE DESIGN
SYSTEMS  and SUN SPARC Hardware, today CADET has become one of the
leading design houses in India.

The basis of the CADET design strategy is to ensure that the PCBs works
properly the first time when implemented in it's designated system. Today about
half of the design prototypes / production boards do no work in the system
environment because of it's DFM, DFA, Electrical aspects etc... So what the
design house needs is a reliable design methodology where CADET has been fully
addressing to-date. Other hand, A short development cycle and a smooth transfer
to manufacturing, assembly & testing are important criteria for the success
of a product design where PCB design play's a mail role. At CADET this
is possible thru it's excellent human engineering resources.

Today we have been closely working with M/s  TISL-India
M/s Tektronix (India / U.S.A.), M/s Montronix- India, M/s WIPRO Limited ( India )
..etc. for their design requirements.

Our Design team is very well experienced with standards like EISA, ISA,
PCI, MULTIBUS, VME, CNC, SPM, PRINTERS, INTEL Microprocessors etc. and
having rich experience ( 15+ years ) in Indian top most R&D centre
( M/s WIPRO Limited ) could deliver zero defect services on time on a cost
effective basis.

Our services includes but not limited to;
- Logic creation
- PCB design ( unlimitted layers ), Hybrid & FPGA design
- SMD's on both sides
- Engineering Analysis ( Signal Quality, Thermal, Reliability, EMI )
- On-site Design services with customers H/W & CAD tools like
  Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Visula, Cadstar
- Design consultancy
- Photoplotting & Fabrication ( Commercial & Mil Grade )
- Board Assembly

If you are more concerned about PCB Design quality + Turnaround time + cost
effective, We are very well connected over internet where  email communication,
design transfers thru ftp fecilities are available and we can be online
with each other. Please do contact us for your immediate requirements.

Thanking you
P Manjunatha ( Executive - Marketing )
page-me; 009180-9622734169

Email: [log in to unmask]
Company address; CADET AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
                 1139, 26th A Main
                 Jayanagar 9th Block
                 Bangalore 560 069
                 India