TECHNET Archives

March 1997

Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 23:07:31 +0000
Hello,TechNetters!
Consider please the following problem:
Let's say,you have an expensive multilayer board with a nicked
conductor.The nick narrows the conductor to 50%,but there is no
problem concerning electrical performance.
Would you cosider repair with a welded covar strip?
Our supplier suggested the repair,but after seeing the mess around
it,I would much more prefer to use the board as it is.
Does anybody support this?

Thank you,
Gaby