TECHNET Archives

March 1997

From:
"Vertefeuille, Russ (AZ77)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
25 Mar 1997 17:25:53 -0600
My Co. is still using a Hollis Polyclean SMT Plus Aqueous Cleaner.   As far
as Aqueous cleaners go, it's not one of the largest available on the market
today. We have been using this cleaner since 1989 with only a few problems.
 We use a 5% saponifier solution Alpha 2110A.  Cleanliness levels
consistantly fall below 2 ug/sq. in. as measured with an ionograph 600SMD.
 Since Hollis Engineering has been taken over by  Alpha/Cookson/Electrovert,
you must be considering used equipment?????  If you wish to contact me
offline you may do so @ 602-436-8738
Regards,

Russ Vertefeuille
Sr Proj. Eng.