TECHNET Archives

March 1997

From:
Gwen Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 11:42:03 +0000
At 19:03 24/03/97 +0100, you wrote:
> [...]

Dear Frank,

If the resistance is small (ie milliohms), you could try using a Polar
Toneohm 950 Multilayer Shorts Locator.

For further details please feel free to contact me off line if you would
like more information, or in USA Polar can be contacted at the following
address:-

Contact: Mr Robert P. Bosley
Polar Instruments Inc.
5373 Guide Meridian Bldg D
Bellingham, WA 98226

Phone/Fax: 360 398 1946
Sales: 800 328 0817
email: <[log in to unmask]>

Best regards

Gwen Merchant (Mrs) <[log in to unmask]>
Tel: + 44 1481 53081
Fax: + 44 1481 52476
http://www.polar.co.uk