TECHNET Archives

March 1997

Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 16:29:37 -0500 (EST)
I would be curious as to what you are using
the test method for?

This is a very old method 1973 which has not
been updated in over 24 years.  It isn't referenced
in any of the current board specs.  The coupon
referenced was the appropriate one in 1973, but
much has changed since then.

If you tell me what you are testing perhaps we
could direct you to a more appropriate and up to date
method

Susan Mansilla
Chairman TM-650 sub committee
317-353-6249