TECHNET Archives

March 1997

From:
"K.Varadaraj@CADET, India" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 08:34:36 +0500 (GMT+0500)
Hello

We have been desining PCB's with Components of 20mil and 25mil pitch. For
Good reasons and requirements of my customers Fabrication capabilities and
or requirements, we have been providing Solder Masks in between these
pins. Ofcourse no routing between the pins. I really have'nt explored the
success and or failure rate or statistics, but now I am interested in
knowing and probably I will put them on the Technet, once I collect
them.

tks

k.varadaraj

Fm: K.Varadaraj, Chief Executive, CADET Automation Systems, India.
    Ph: 91-80-665 7215 , Fax: 91-80-528 0101
    email: [log in to unmask]