TECHNET Archives

March 1997

Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 21:39:39 EST

We also find problems with fiducials on HASL cards from time to time.
For the odd "stubborn" fiducial a quick rub with a pencil eraser seems
make the fiducial recognisable.
Playing around with binarisation levels can improve the reliability of
recognition. Also we tend to see the problem more on our older systems.
We also build cards with ENTEK OSP's and have never had problems with
that surface finish with regards vision systems picking up fiducials.

Regards,  Evan                   Internet: [log in to unmask]
*** Forwarding note from SMTP2   --IINUS1   03/12/97 18:33 ***