TECHNET Archives

March 1997

From:
"ALAN COCHRANE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 97 09:31:03 PST
     George,
     -
     The number for Arlon is 1-800-635-9333.  This is their Micorwave
     products division.

     Regards,

     Alan B. Cochrane
     Director of New Technology
     Multek Inc.

Subject: Gen: Arlon contact
Author:  [log in to unmask] at INTERNET_GATEWAY
Date:    3/10/97 7:17 AM

Technet,

I do not have an address/phone number for Arlon, makers of
mircowave teflon materials.  My stupid web search engine keeps
giving me the spray paint arlon company. (operator error, no
doubt)  Please look in your business card file and pass on a
number.

Or, if you work for Arlon, I need a material catalog and some
advise on a challenging (read impossible) application.

Thanks,
--
George Franck
Principal Product Engineer

* Dmi-triy Sklyar at 847-509-9700 ext. 311 or email at [log in to unmask]
*