TECHNET Archives

March 1997

From:
"Maguire, James F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 14:53:03 -0800
I would add that we are also processing a block change and that the idea
of allowing this type of "mass modificatoin" of contract(s) for a given
site is being well supported / driven by DoD.  I would suggest if you
have questions contacting Jim Woodford DoD-OSD/ASDC(ES) (SecDef office)
at [log in to unmask]
Jim Maguire
Senior Principal Engineer
Boeing Defense & Space Group