TECHNET Archives

March 1997

Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 10:45:06 -0600
     Mike,

     I think I know what your talking about now.  I have a Casio PalmTop
     (PDA) that has a 1.5x1 card that plugs into the PCMCIA.  They are also
     directly plugged into some more advance PDAs that are taking advantage
     of the CDPD and CDMA technology.  Europe is grabbing at this
     aggresively too, due to proliferation of GSM (Global Satellite Mobile)
     every were else accept in the States.  We are the "anolog hogs" of the
     world, but thats not bad.

     I will talk to our Wireless guys and see if they have any information
     to share.

     John