TECHNET Archives

February 1997

From:
Paul Gould <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 13:58:48 +0000
Luca,

This sounds like a great idea and would be a big step forward in
drilling registration. I would like to know how you can do it but
appreciate this must be a secret until you have filed the patent.

As each layer can be out in a different direction, can the system detect
the difference between each layer and then optimise, or does it just use
one reference layer? Also, is it possible to fit to existing machines or
only new ones?

Regards
Paul Gould
Teknacron Circuits Ltd