TECHNET Archives

February 1997

From:
[log in to unmask] (Edward J Popielarski)
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 14:53:35 -0600 (CST)
Hi fellow technetters,

I ran across an R/O plant (shipboard desalination) that is being
disposed by the charitable org. that runs the ship... they wish to
donate it to another charitable org. or would take a "reasonable"
donation for it. I was onboard to examine it on 2/27/97, and it is in
operating condition, although not in use. Seems (guessing) it's capable
of a few gpm. Was told new purchase value in mid '80s was $45K USD. If
anyone has interest or knows of a charitable org that might make good
use of this equipment, please contact me directly @ 714-364-6614 or via
e-mail [log in to unmask]

Regards and Thanks,

Ed Popielarski
QTA Machine
P.O. Box 4442
Mission Viejo, Ca. 92690

P.S. The ship will be underway on the west coast of North and South
America, so remote location delivery can be arranged.