TECHNET Archives

February 1997

Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 97 15:38:09 -0800
Re: (390 lines)
     what's with this spam? i've gotten about 100 of these messages (no
     exaggeration).

Subject: Re: GEN: Digest
Author:  Non-HP-TechNet ([log in to unmask]) at HP-Roseville,mimegw3
Date:    2/21/97 6:20 PM

Yes, TechNet has a digest version. The name is "TechNet-d" and you can
subscribe by sending the message <to: [log in to unmask]> with <subject:
subscribe> and no text in the body of the message.

Regards,

Dmitriy Sklyar
Electronic Communication Manager
IPC