TECHNET Archives

February 1997

From:
"Kasprzak, Bill (esd) US" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 97 07:58:00 PST

Not a complaint, but just an observation.

While I can appreciate the help given when a question is asked in this forum
and I can also understand the eagerness of "technetters" wanting to help, I
think folks ought to look in their "In-Basket" and realize that a particular
question has already been answered  quite thoroughly. The answer to the
Plumbum and Argentum question has been repeated at least 20 times.

I understand that there will be multiple answers to questions which have a
number of viable alternatives but, this one is cut and dry  and should be
considered a "done deal".

As far as the "Job Postings" issue, I think that it's very simple to get
through them quickly and they are really not a problem, but if the
administrators of this forum do not want them posted, I think that we are
obligated to follow "the rules of the road".

Bill Kasprzak
Moog Inc.