TECHNET Archives

February 1997

Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 20:31:59 -0500
Malachite differs from cupric hydroxide in that it is not a gel so
copper content is higher.

It also is amenable to reconstitution to other forms.  This has been
done for years through mining and bulk chemistry.

I am in no way selling anything, but simply am inquiring if others have
done this and found a market.

Perhaps, you have credibility and clout.  You're right: I'm a nobody.  I
just work for a board shop.  You have inside contacts with the IPC
administration.  The costs of waste treatment are minimal at the shop
here like everywhere else; and everyone's prepared for the Clean Water
Act should it come.

Please carefully read your first response.  I offer this posting as the
root of my question, free, to the group.  Your response was misleading,
even intentional in my naive opinion.

I don't care to get into a hauling fee debate or flame war.  I will not
apologize to you per se, but to the group for this matter arising, and
if this upsets you, contact the IPC administration.  Have them post me.

Pure questions ought to be welcomed on the forum.  Why rebuke (That's
not to say do not respond to) technology that is  competitive?  Is
TechNet merely customer service for existing companies, or a forum for
true technological discusssion?

I appeal to the IPC administration to let this message post.

Take care of yourself first,