TECHNET Archives

February 1997

From:
"Kuwako, Fujio(MMS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 10:36:32 +0900
David-san:

There are several resin coated foil suppliers in the world.
Basically two different types of products are available.
B-stage only resin coated and B-stage/C-stage resin coated.
We know the example of B-stage only resin coated foil.

  Resin thickness:  80 microns
  Innerlayer copper thickness: 35 to 45 microns
  Insulation thickness after lamination: 50 to 60 microns

The maximum resin thickness is 100 microns.

F.Kuwako
Mitsui Mining & Smelting Co.

What

*