TECHNET Archives

February 1997

From:
"Mohd Misri-RSB019" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 8:34:00 +0800
We use Methane Sulfonates in both plating and acid activation.

Regards
Mohd misri
Subject: Re: Discoloration in solder plating
From:    [log in to unmask]@INTERNET at #EMAIL
Date:    2/17/97  12:07 AM

Please advise what your electrolyte is, normally we are used to seeing either
fluoborates, or Methane Sulfonates, and the potential answers to your
problems could be different depending on the electrolyte in your plating
bath.

Rudy Sedak