TECHNET Archives

February 1997

From:
Paul Gould <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 17:37:10 +0000
Bob,

Were the panels cooled below 120C (250F) before contacting water in the
cleaning process. If the panels are still around the Tg the distortion
can be considerable. Maybe rotating the panels gave them a bit more time
to cool down.

We had similar problems but they were solved by adding a cooling
conveyor section with fans before the water rinse.

Regards
Paul Gould
Teknacron Circuits Ltd

In message R_R_HOLMES writes