TECHNET Archives

February 1997

From:
"Andrew P Magee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 15:55:00 -0800
I've run into problems with shops that kill the bugs, but don't flush them out
of the system. The dead colonies come through the system without warning and
into the process. Inevitably these end up leaving a transparent patchy film
(usually looks like egg white, snail trails, or dried mucus) that is nearly
impossible to remove once dried on.

     Andy Magee - Applications Engineer
     Rogers - Circuit Materials
     Tel: (602) 917-5237