TECHNET Archives

February 1997

From:
"Matt Mahlau" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 21:45:11 -0500
Thanks, Dave.  I didn't want to be first in the pool, but now that you've
taken the plunge---

I was wondering what the reason was as well.  It may be as simple as "it's
their mailing list and that's the way it is".

It's easy to say that when you're sitting behind a desk working, have food
on the table at home and aren't worried about the next mortgage payment.

I think a little more kinder and gentler mailing list is in order.
Afterall, the delete mail icon isn't ALL that far away if the offer doesn't
interest you.