TECHNET Archives

February 1997

From:
"George Franck" <george@[11.1.1.33]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 14:20:07 -0500
IPC Admin:

The issue of job postings were talked about a few months ago.
There was not a decision to restrict job postings at that time.
(Unless it happened when my server was down.)

What was the basis for this decision?  I have a hard time
believing the "too much mail excuse".

Sorry to bring this up again.  It always brings a hefty mail
volume, but it is/was important to me.  Is the matter open to
debate?  Who's minds have to be changed in order to get the
policy altered?

Why is it only allowed on the designercouncil?  Is that where I
should post for a "pick and place" Guru?

Or is there a "[log in to unmask]" that I need to subscribe
to?

Whats the difference between posting
A) I need a good soldermask.  Does anyone know of a good one?
-- and --
B) I need a good process engineer. Does anyone know of a good
one?

--
George Franck
Principal Product Engineer

On Feb 11, 10:32am, Dmitriy Sklyar wrote:
> Subject: ADMIN: Re: Open position
...Hello.
...I have to remind you (or inform you if you didn't know) that
job postings
...are prohibited on all IPC email forums except DesignerCouncil.
...Regards,
...****************************************
...Dmitriy Sklyar
...Electronic Communication Manager