TECHNET Archives

February 1997

From:
[log in to unmask] (Darrell Bonzo)
Date:
Wednesday, February 12, 1997 10:09AMWed, 12 Feb 97 9:11

I am certainly not opposed to job postings on TechNet  that relate to this
industry.  They can certainly be considered as part of the free flowing
dialogue of ideas, processes, concerns, that make up this forum.

Job posting on the TechNet should be considered differently than allowing or
promoting sales.

For those few who worry about the time it takes to deal with these postings,
It only takes my computer one, maybe two seconds to delete a subject I'm not
interested in.

Darrell Bonzo