TECHNET Archives

February 1997

From:
Lisa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:32:54 -0600 (CST)
Did you try the IPC Designers Council?

It is an organization of individual designers that meet at local chapter
meetings. Currently there are 21 chapters in North America. The chapter
decides what topics they would like to cover at meetings, solict
speakers, or hold roundtable discussions on the subject. A couple of
chapter even arrange multiple day seminars.

The frequency of meetings depends on the chapter itself; usually they
meet every other month.

For a list of local chapters, please give me a call, or email.

Lisa M. Williams
Technical Staff
IPC
2215 Sanders Road