TECHNET Archives

February 1997

From:
Ed Cosper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 15:44:18 -0600
Dmitriy,

I have noticed several job postings over the last couple of weeks. I see you try to respond to most of them whereas you inform us that job postings are not allowed. Personally I like to see job opportunities posted. Based on the frequency of job postings, is there any plans to established a forum for job postings related to printed circuit manufacturing and support? There does seem to be a demand. If enough responses are posted, could job postings be reconsidered for this forum?
Just curious.

Thanks,

Ed Cosper