TECHNET Archives

February 1997

From:
Pat McDonough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 07 Feb 1997 12:15:55 -0800
I am searching for information on what the average pincount quantities
are for the PCB assembly industry or possibly, industry averages of PPM
rates on first pass yields.Our average pincount is 13,700(solder joints
& components)and run an average PPM of 100. Is this good/bad/ok ?
I would appreciate any help/resources anyone could provide.
--
Pat McDonough
Encore Computer Corp.