TECHNET Archives

January 1997

From:
"Edwards, Ted A (AZ75)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
02 Jan 1997 09:00:41 -0600
I think Peroxide lines can produce copper in a form that is easily
redissolved.  As I remember our old Microplate line it used a crystallizer
to remove copper sulfate from the peroxide sulfuric .  It gave nearly pure
copper sulfate pentahydrate crystals, which can be reused or redissovled to
make a electrowinning cell solution.