TECHNET Archives

January 1997

From:
"Luis Rivera" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 07:27:16 +600 CDT

Many thanks to Dave's and Guy's responses, they are right on the
money.

In hindsight, I should have stated in my original E-Mail, that yes, we
are putting suppliers through their paces to demonstrate their
equipment capabilities, and that yes, we are running extensive tests
to make sure that our own unique needs will be met, but that in
addition to these two important items, we still would like to request
other people to share their opinions and experiences, through the
Technet's open forum or off-line.

Luis Rivera
CompuRoute, Inc.
Dallas, TX